President's Council meets regularly throughout the academic year. These meetings bring together the university's administrative officers (President, Provost, Vice Presidents, Vice Provosts, Associate/ Assistant Provosts, Associate/Assistant Vice Presidents, Deans, Associate/Assistant Deans, Directors, Department Chairs) for one-hour sessions. The President comments on items of importance to the university community and invites questions from the audience during the meeting's first half hour. Typically, another university administrator is invited to present recent developments in his or her area during the second half hour.
The files available below contain information regarding different aspects of the university, (e.g., faculty activity, persistence and graduation rates, enrollment, and salaries), as well as periodic updates on the general fund budget, gift activity, sponsored funding, and new student applications and admissions.
2021 Spring President's Council meetings:
- Thursday, February 4, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 9, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 13, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
2020 Fall President’s Council meetings:
- Thursday, August 6, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 9, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, October 8, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 11, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.