Director of Equal Opportunity and Title IX Coordinator
April 21, 2022 update: Dr. Carl R. Wells has been named the next director of equal opportunity and Title IX coordinator at Iowa State University.
The search committee has identified three finalists for the position. Candidates' names and CVs will be posted here 24 hours in advance of their campus visit. The campus visits are scheduled for the following dates:
- Candidate 1 – March 8 and 9
- Candidate 2 – March 22 and 23
- Candidate 3 – March 24 and 25
Each candidate will hold a campus public forum. The forums also will be recorded and posted here.
- Candidate 1 – March 8 | 3 – 4 p.m. | Campanile Room, Memorial Union | Recording | Slides
- Candidate 2 – March 22 | 3 – 4 p.m. | Cardinal Room, Memorial Union | Recording
- Candidate 3 – March 24 | 3 – 4 p.m. | Campanile Room, Memorial Union | Recording
- Dawn Bratsch-Prince, associate provost for faculty
- Lori Coniconde, assistant director of employee and labor relations
- Sharron Evans, associate vice president and dean of students
- Mark Miller, director of parking
- Sharon Perry Fantini, vice president for diversity, equity and inclusion
- Heather Smith, assistant university counsel